beantwoord

problem ov

• 13 December 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 147 Bekeken

Hi 

I think that this 20 € is incorrect and I don't think that I pay this cost..I want to explain me what happened here

icon

Beste antwoord door Rene74 13 December 2021, 15:19

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

It seems you didn't check out, so you paid the deposit of 20 euros. It looks like the same happened with your bus trip (deposit is 4 euros).

But I make Chek in and Chek out 19.58 in the same minute and later after some minutes 20.01 I check out..it's not possible..Now how can I fix that?

I understand what happened with my bus but with the train it s not possible that it s a mistake

And something it s wrong with the time because as can you see after some minutes I check out at the same date..

Badge +3

The €20 seems incorrect because you checked out at 20:01. The 17:35 train from Amsterdam at 5 december went via Roermond and you arrived in Venlo at 19:57 using Arriva. You should have switched from NS to Arriva in Roermond.

What exactly happened is not sure but since you have at least Weekend Vrij you should not pay for any train travel. Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook) to have it corrected.

Badge +3

Check your Journey history on the Mijn NS website. It should show Arriva or NS for the 19:58 transaction.

Your bus ride will most likely correct itself later.

Reageer