beantwoord

Problem with my NS (flex)

• 29 April 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Hey so basically I have a problem with my ov-chipkaart. So my card (NS Flex) with weekend vrij. I’ve been using that card since 2 or 3 months ago and I registered it with my ING Bank so its direct debit to my ING. However, now my ING is not active anymore and Im using ABN Amro now. Therefore, currently my subscription will be terminated and I want to change my bank account in my ns flex. Can you help me to reset it? 

icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 29 April 2022, 04:35

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Polskie? You should have changed it-by yourself- via mijnNS. Just like about any account here in NL its accessible (sometimes have to activate it first) and its also in /en/. OR if you maybe used the ING-account from someone else for first time, that one also has to act.

From your post I understand that you did not do this and are now faced with the result that there is likely an unpaid term? You should have gotten a reminder to pay-soon (to avoid further higher cost from an agency). Its probably best to contact customer service asap to ask what is the best way to do in this case. But there is a chance you are too late after missing payments and then FLEX gets blocked for a certain time.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You should be able to change the bank account yourself. Go to MijNS, go to Mijn Producten/My products and get the option to change bank account.

Reageer