Replacement card - What's the expiry date? | NS Community
beantwoord

Replacement card - What's the expiry date?

• 30 March 2017
  • 28 reacties
  • 3798 Bekeken

Hi everyone,
I have lost my personal card and want it replaced but when I try to add this card to my account, the system asks me for the expiry date- which I don't know. Do you know how can I check the expiry date of my card?
I know it was issued on :ingangsdatum:
6 oktober 2016
And i know the card number, I'm only missing the expiry date

thank you very much!!
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 30 March 2017, 19:38

Bekijk origineel

28 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hello Medion, and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

Normally I'd ask you to ask our other services (Twitter, Facebook, Phone or Live-Chat) but today the weather is nice and I'm in a good mood, so I'd like to solve this one for you. Can you send me a private message (by clicking on my name and choose 'stuur bericht') with your full name, postal code, housenumber, date of birth and your OV-Chipcardnumber?
Reputatie 7
As promised I have looked into the OVchipcard details of Medion and gave him the expiration date that was needed for ordering his duplicate (replacement OV-chipcard).
As promised I have looked into the OVchipcard details of Medion and gave him the expiration date that was needed for ordering his duplicate (replacement OV-chipcard).

Hi, Thomas

I also have lost my personal OV- chipkaart card and want it replaced but I don't know the expiry date of my card?
I know it was issued:
Duration: Continuous
Date of entry: December 11, 2016
And I know the card number, I'm only missing the expiry date also.

Can you help me with it? Thank you very much!!
Hi Susie Chen, please send me a private message with the following details:

- Full name
- Postal code and housenumber
- Date of birth
- OV-Chipcardnumber

You can send me a message by clicking on my name and then on 'Stuur bericht'.
UPDATE: I've received a private message from Susie and provided her with the expiration date.
Dear NS,
I have lost my personal OV chip card with a NS season ticket with it. I have my card number with me but I do not have the expiry date of the OV chip card. Could you pls kindly let me know the expiry date of my OV chip card so that I can block the card and request for a replacement.

Kind Regards,
Samantha
Reputatie 7
If you send me a private message (click on my name and choose 'stuur bericht') with your initials, last name, date of birth, zip code, housenumber and OV-chipcardnumber, I'll have a look.
Hi I have the same problem. I have sent a message on your FB page but no response.
Hi VictoriaCF and welcome to the NS Forum!

Your question should be answered by now. Am I right?
Hello, today I've lost my OV-Chipkaart and wish to make a replacement.

I have the number of the card but I don't know what the expiry date was on my card.

Could someone please help me with finding out the expiry date of my card?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Konrad
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Contact Customer service 030-7515155.
Hi there,

I have lost my personal ov chip kaart and would like to order a new one but can't remember the expiry date.

Would appreciate any help!

Ailsa
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
There is no need to. Contact Customer service as well.
Hi!
So I lost my card and I'm trying to get a replacement, but I don't have an expiry date. What do I do?

Tali
Hi Tali K and welcome to the NS Community.

Please use the advise Thom gave, just one comment before yours.
Hello. I have lost my OV chipkaart and want to cancel it as soon as possible. How can I know the Expiration date? Whiteout knowing it I cant cancel it online.

I know the date when the NS Flex product started 20-08-2019 and i did the order and online payment for it on the 13-08-2019

Thank you

Carolina Martinho
Badge +3
See https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/terminate-or-replace/reporting-a-card-lost-or-stolen.htm
Good morning M.M Martinho and welcome to the NS Community!

In addition to the link that Robert B gave, if you still need the expiration date of the OV-chipcard, you can contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to check the expiration date. We're available 24/7 via telephone and Social Media.
Dear NS,
I have lost my personal OV chip card with a NS season ticket with it. I have my card number with me but I do not have the expiry date of the OV chip card. Could you pls kindly let me know the expiry date of my OV chip card so that I can block the card and request for a replacement.
Dear NS,

Good afternoon ana figueiredo. As I wrote in my previous message, you can contact our Customer Service for this, via Chat, Social Media or telephone.
Badge +3

In addition to the above,

If you have an NS subscription, you can check the expiration date of your card by going to https://www.ns.nl/selfservice/producten and then click Tonen op te halen producten.

Don’t worry if anything else shown on that page is incorrect, the Geldig tot date is what you need :rofl:

Hi,
I have lost my personal card and want it replaced but when I try to add this card to my account, the system asks me for the expiry date- which I don't know. Do you know how can I check the expiry date of my card? 

Hi,

Hi Todor, welcome to our community. You can contact our customer service to check it. You can reach them online or by telephone on 030 751 51 55. 

Hello,

I’ve lost my OV-chipkaart. I would like to replace it. I don’t know its expiry date. Can you please help me?

Thank you! 

Hi Zoika Loenko, welcome to the NS Community. 

If there's a subscription on the lost OV-chipcard, the expiration date should be visible in our system. You can contact the customer service by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter for further information and otherwise the customer service OV-chipcard also should be able to help. 

Reageer