beantwoord

Return of money to the card

• 16 March 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 54 Bekeken

Good afternoon, I topped up my OV card at the ATM at 3224HA near the Albert Heijn supermarket. I tried 2 times, the first time money was debited 2 times from the payment card for 10, but the money did not come to the OV card. Only the second time it was possible to top up 10e successfully, but 10e was debited from the payment card 3 times. Help return the money to the payment card from which they were debited and did not rely on the card, or somehow so that the money still reaches my OV card. Here is the OV card number 3528050027659012

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 16 March 2023, 12:10

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

You should contact OV-chipkaart customer service for this. Since you topped up at a machine that is not owned by NS, NS cannot help you with this.

Hello, I bought a ticket from Eindhoven Strijp-s in the first of May. But I bought a ticket with a discount (joint journey off-peak). When the conductor checked me, she said that I can't use the discount ticket until 18.30..(At the time of the check, I did not know this and the time was 17:50 p.m., Tilburg stop). She asked me to buy a ticket without a discount, I have bought, but now I need to return my money for the first ticket, please.

(I have bought tickets in the Ns app)

Good afternoon Keteamiine. You can contact our Customer Service for that. They can be reached by phone, via Facebook, Twitter and chat. On this page you can find all contact details.

Reageer