beantwoord

OV fiets bill

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 35 Bekeken

Hi all,

I have been struggling with the following:

In Dec 2023, I have rented an OV fiets and returned it in less than 24hours, only to be charged a hefty fine for ‘not returning’/’stealing the OV fiets’. I realised that I might have locked it incorrectly upon return, hence being charged for the bicycle. I’ve called several times in Jan 2024 so that they may cross reference the serial number of the OV fiets to my account/NS card and make sure that it was returned and that the fine is a mistake, but to no avail. Each time I’ve called the “system was off” to check OV rental references. I have now been invoiced 7times on 1 invoice for the misunderstanding and my NS account has been closed as off 28 Jan 2024 as I immigrated. Has anyone experiences susch and issue and how did you rectify the bill/invoice before making a payment?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 12 March 2024, 20:33

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Cher181 and welcome to the NS Community! 

I'm sorry to read that this has become a big issue for you! I think the best thing to do is still contact our customer service so they can have a look to your information. If you can't contact by phone or on the chat, X or Facebook, you can send an email to info@ov-fiets.nl.

Reageer