beantwoord

The bike lock didn't open.

• 26 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 73 Bekeken

Dear Complaints Team,

I am writing to you to request assistance regarding an issue concerning my personal OV card. The card functions well with trains, buses, and trams, but it fails to work with bike rentals, despite having an OV bike subscription.

I have already contacted your customer service, and one of the representatives informed me that they can see everything is in order within the system and there doesn't seem to be any problem with my OV card. However, they mentioned that they are unable to provide further assistance.

I am reaching out to your team in the hopes of resolving this matter. I rely on the OV card for a variety of transportation services, including bike rentals, and it is essential for it to be operational across all modes of transportation.

I would greatly appreciate your attention to this issue and any additional assistance you can provide. Please let me know the steps I can take to ensure that my OV card works seamlessly with the bike rental service.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 26 August 2023, 12:08

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Omargubran!

I am sorry to read that you can't hire an OV-bike! I am not really sure what the issue is. It is not possible to rent a bike in general at an OV-bike location? Most of the time, we can fix this issue by blocking the OV-bike service and unblock this. If that is the case, please send me a private message so I can check this for you. 

Reageer