beantwoord

The Weekend Vrij season ticket

• 1 October 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 69 Bekeken

I bought The Weekend Vrij season ticket but I have a question about how it works.  

Do I still need to book a ticket online or I can just go to the station on weekends and the gates will open, without me having to pay anything? 

And also is it true that you can also travel for free between Friday 6 p.m and Monday 6 a.m.? 

Thank you! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 1 October 2023, 10:37

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

With NS Flex Weekend Vrij you never buy tickets any more. Instead, you just check in and out with the OV-chipcard that holds the season ticket. At the end of each month, NS will send you an invoice for next month’s season ticket costs and any travel costs incurred, and this amount will be withdrawn from your bank account automatically.

Weekend Vrij entitles you to free travel by train when you check in between Friday, 6.30 pm and Monday, 4 am. Note that you can also use the card for bus, tram and metro travel, but for those trips you will always have to pay the full fare. And if you take a train outside of the weekend, you also have to pay. If you only travel by train during weekends, there will be no additional travel costs.

Thank you so much for you help

Reageer