Airport TICKET

• 8 April 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

HI !

I have allready train ticket from EINDHOVEN AIRPORT to TILBURG , via ns.nl . When puchasing the ticket , I choose EIND Airport , but on the received ticket is written EIND CENTRALL to TILBURG . What is happening with the relation between EIND AIRP - EIND CENTRAAL ? Is it covered by this ttain ticket ? 

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

There is no train to Eindhoven airport. You have to go by bus from Eindhoven central to Eindhoven airport. Your ticket is only for the train you have to buy another ticket for the bus. 

Hi ! Somewhere inside the site ns.nl , is written that for this specific EINDHOVEN AIRPORT , where NS is not having station , the train ticket bought via ns.nl is covering also the route between EIND Airport and EIND CENTRAAL . That is why I was asking . Did not understand pretty all .

Good morning! Welcome to our Community.

While MoDe is correct about Eindhoven Airport not having a train station, we do offer a ticket for the train to Eindhoven combined with the Hermes shuttle from Eindhoven Centraal to the airport. It is available in both the journey to the airport and back from the airport.

You can also choose to purchase the bus ticket on board of the bus, and you can also travel with your own OV-chipkaart should you own one.

So : I have allready purchased a ticket via ns.nl . No matter that , at the beggining , I choose EINDHOVEN AIRPORT to TILBURG , at the end on the ticket is written EINDHOVEN CENTRALL to TILBURG . In this case , I have to buy a separate ticket from EIND AIRPORT to EIND CENTRAAL ? This is my question : another ticket ? PS : on ns.nl site , is written something like exceptions regarding EIND AIRPORT ( together with other destinations inside Holland ) . Many thx for answers .

If you currently have tickets from or to Eindhoven Centraal, you will require an additional bus tickets which you can buy on board of the bus.

Badge +3

If you have the ticket as a pdf document, there may be a code for the bus (line 400 Airport Shuttle) on page 2.

Otherwise, just hop on the bus and scan your ticket to Tilburg. If you paid € 13,47 you should be good to go. A ticket for train only costs € 8,50

If it doesn’t work, use any debit/credit card to pay for the bus ride (just tap in and out with your card). For line 400 that will cost € 3,11 and line 401 costs € 2,74.

Both will take you to the train station in about 25 minutes, the Airport Shuttle 400 has more luggage space.

Reageer