beantwoord

Booking of group tickets

• 3 January 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 118 Bekeken

Hello, I wanted to ask how it works with the booking of group tickets.  We come from Germany and live on the border near Venlo. We would like to take the train from Venlo to Den Haag Centraal or Wassenaar, Duinrell in Semtemper (08.09. to 10.09.). We are with 10 people and want to arrive on Friday and return on Sunday.  When we can buy the ticktes and what are the cost for it? Unfortunately, I do not know the ticket system in the Netherlands and I do not understand exactly. What does the Price with Flex Dal Voordeel mean? Can I use this without buying a subscription and if I want to book a round trip for 10 people? And is it possible to travel with bikes and 10 people?

icon

Beste antwoord door Aurora NS 4 January 2023, 10:32

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Welcome to the NS Community, Patrick Sladky.

You can purchase Group tickets for up to 7 people. You can find prices here. If you purchase tickets for the full 7 people in one go, you will pay € 50,00 for all 7 tickets. You then still have to purchase 3 more tickets for an additional € 34,00, amounting to € 84,00 in total. This is for a single journey, so you will have to do the same again on Sunday.

NS Flex Dal Voordeel is a subscription you can purchase when you have an OV-chipkaart. Without the card it's not possible to use the subscription. However, if you do purchase the subscription, you can travel outside of peak hours (9am-4pm and 7.30pm-7.30am) with a 40% discount and take 3 additional people with you, with the same discount. NS Flex Dal Voordeel will cost you € 5,60 for one month, minus the travel costs of course.

You can take a bike outside of peak hours when you purchase a bicycle ticket. This ticke is valid the entire day, but only the one day. So you'll have to purchase new tickets on Sunday.
If everyone wants to take a bike this might be a problem. Yes, we are accustomed to taking bikes, but not that many all at once. If you can and are allowed to take that many bikes on one single train will be at the discretion of the conductor on said train.

Reageer