beantwoord

E-ticket can't be scanned by the machine

• 20 December 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 203 Bekeken

I bought one e-ticket but can't be scanned, then I bought another one to check it, but with the same problem. Finally I had to bought the paper ticket in machine without the discount. So how should I deal with my two useless e-tickets, because I don't find the way to refund?

icon

Beste antwoord door rvdborgt 20 December 2022, 22:26

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Never buy a new ticket if you already have a valid one. Remember that the gates don't determine ticket validity. You may have been trying to use a gate without a scanner. Only the ones with a glass plate have a barcode scanner. And if nothing works, ask any staff you see or press the ā€œiā€ button on the post near each group of gates, say the gate won't open and then they will open one remotely.

Now all you can do is contact customer service, explain your problem and hope for the best.

I bought one e-ticket but can't be scanned, ... without the discount.

@SHENJING,

Did you have an e-ticket with a discount? These e-tickets are only valid during off peak hours from Monday to Friday.

The gates won't let you through during peak hours because you don't have a valid ticket for that time.

Always check the conditions for the ticket you buy. Some are only valid when you travel with someone who has a subscription.

Reageer