beantwoord

foldable ebike

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 127 Bekeken

Hello, I'm Dino. I have an foldable ebike. When it's folded the dimensions are: 99*76*55 cm. May I take it in the train without paying for it? Thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door iMark 9 May 2023, 20:30

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Yes, you can take your bike with you on the train. But only in folded state. You can even take your folding bike with you during rush hours. I do it a couple of times per week.

NS has not defined the size of folding bikes. So as long as the bike can fold and is folded you can take it with you. More information on the NS website under Frequently Asked Questions:

Do I need an Off-peak Bicycle Ticket for my folding bike?

Your folding bicycle can go with you free of charge in the train, including during peak hours, as long as it is folded away. You do not have to make a reservation or registration because your folding bike will not be taking up a bicycle space.

You must fold your folding bike away before boarding the train and only unfold it again after disembarking.

Your folding bike (and luggage) may under no circumstances block exterior doors, interior doors or aisles. That is for safety: all the doors are also emergency exits.

Reageer