Train ticket date change

• 3 October 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 752 Bekeken

Hello, I need to ask if it’s possible to change the date for a train ticket, I accidentally bought it for the 5th of October and I need it on the 7th! What shall I do?

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

When you opened or downloaded it ,there is nothing you can do, it cant’t be changed. If not contact,  and only when you are sure you did not download or open, Customer Service.

Good evening onetwothree and welcome to the NS Community.

No, it is not possible to change the date on an e-ticket. Once the purchase has been finalised, no information on the ticket can be changed.

If you have not yet opened or downloaded the ticket, there is a chance my colleagues from Customer Service can help you still, but you'll need to purchase a new ticket for the correct travel date regardless. You can reach them by phone, via Social Media or chat. All contact details can be found here.

I booked to go to Paris through you on the 31 March from Amsterdam to Paris & returm Amsterdam 1st April but because of the political & strike disruptions I want to cancel my ticket with you....my booking code is ****** for two ticket which includes myself Nigel Mansfield & wife Deirdre...Please advise when you will refund the moneys to my account.

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, so do not have access to the ticket system.

To change or cancel your ticket, please contact NS International Customer Service.

Reageer