beantwoord

why is there no option to purchase overstappen

• 9 October 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

While I wait for NS to fix the problems with my OV card, I am forced to use the app to purchase tickets. Often, plans can change and instead, the final destination can change. Let's say for example you buy a ticket from Zaandam to Centraal. That is 2.90 euros. But now instead you need to arrive to Muiderpoort instead of centraal. Now instead of the normal cost of Zaandam to Muiderpoort of 3.70 euros I need to buy an additional ticket from Central to Muiderpoort for 2.50 euros. Making the total cost 5.40 euros! 

And I'm left thinking how is it possible that this functionality is not implemented in the NS app? It is extremely common and exists for OV card holders but yet app users must eat the additional cost?!

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 9 October 2022, 14:20

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 6

Hey Cwinhall. Welcome to the NS Community.

It's simply not possible to adjust e-tickets with the current way they work. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you might have to suddenly go to another place, I'd advise buying your tickets no more then 30 minutes before leaving. If your product is already active, you can also request a way of using this while your card is not in yet if you contact our customer service.

Badge +3

Alternatively, use an anonymous ov-chipcard. This will cost € 7,50 but saves the hassle of buying multiple tickets.

Reageer