Skip to main content
beantwoord

snelbus

• 18 June 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 205 Bekeken

I want to go saturday 22.06 at 9:00 from Leeuwarden to Eindhoven and my question is

From leeuwarden i have to take a snelbuss to akkrum, where is this bus? is the same with the bus from normal company?

Is ok if i go from Leeuwarden to utrech and utrech to eindhoven? because in 

's-Hertogenbosch i have also to take a bus to boxtel.

9 reacties

Reputatie 2

The bus from Leeuwarden to Akkrum is at the front of the station.

Ofcourse it’s okay to take a different route. Just make sure to check in and out, or if you're buying a ticket, select the free route option at the machine so you’re not tied to a specific route.

Online from where I buy the ticket?

If I buy from ns app I don t have posibility, I need to take more tickets not just one because of the buses.

Reputatie 4

Bus stops in front of the station. I think this means bus station. Follow the yellow stickers.

Departure time 8:51 gives the travel planner 3 options, via Utrecht CS (route with least transfer without surcharge), via Zwolle, Hertogenbosch (fastest route) and via Schiphol (least transfer, but train with surcharge). You can choose which route you take.

There is a technical error in the journey planner, which means it is not possible to buy a ticket if an NS bus has to be driven.

Train ticket is valid on NS bus.

The price is €29.40 one way. You can travel unlimitedly in the Netherlands during the weekend for a month for €34.95 with a subscription https://www.ns.nl/abonnementen/weekend-vrij. This is cheaper than a return.

Can be canceled daily after 1 month.

If you prefer to travel without a subscription, you can check in and check out with your credit or debit card https://www.ovpay.nl/en or buy a ticket from a machine at the station.

For this trip you must check in at the yellow gate or pole with the NS logo.

I travel at 9:21 from Leeuwarden to Akkrum wirh bus, Akkrum to Utrech after Utrech to s-Hertogenbosch. And in s-Hertogenbosch I have to take again a bus to Boxtel, and in Boxtel again train to Eindhove. Is ok this travel? 

Can I take a ticket from 9292.nl also?

Badge +3

I travel at 9:21 from Leeuwarden to Akkrum wirh bus, Akkrum to Utrech after Utrech to s-Hertogenbosch. And in s-Hertogenbosch I have to take again a bus to Boxtel, and in Boxtel again train to Eindhoven. Is ok this travel? 

Can I take a ticket from 9292.nl also?

Yes, you can take the NS buses with a train ticket. A ticket from 9292 is not necessary because you can also travel using any debit/creditcard.

Just tap in at the gates in Leeuwarden and out at the mobile pole near the buses in Boxtel. Then tap in again at the gates in Boxtel and out at the gates in Eindhoven.

And if the train control came when I am in train? 

Every time when I travel I scan my ticket from ns up in leeuwarden and after in eindhoven. There is posible also to scan my card from ing?

Badge +3

Yes, you can also use your ING card. Check in at the buses or gates in Leeuwarden and travel all the way to Boxtel.

In Boxtel, check out at the mobile pole near the buses. Then enter the gates in Boxtel using your card again. Finally, check out at the gates in Eindhoven. This will be registered as one journey.

As long as there are no gates (Akkrum, ‘s-Hertogenbosch) you don’t have to do anything, because you already checked in at Leeuwarden.

And if the control come in train what I have to show to The man?

Badge +3

And if the control come in train what I have to show to The man?

The (ING) card you checked in with.

Reageer