beantwoord

How to pay the refund invoice?

• 14 November 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 58 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Dear Sir/Madam,

Here is a question about my invoice. I booked a free weekend subscription last month, but there was a wrong check in/out information in one travel. Then there was some extra fee in last invoice. So I thought last invoice was wrong, even though my bank card afforded the last invoice automatically. I asked refunding and got my money back. In fact i wanted to pay the correct invoice. I wonder whom I should contacted with?

Thank you for your reply.

icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 15 November 2022, 01:19

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

1.FIRST you have to correct this (well, according to you) wrong registration. Best way is to call or reach out to NS.

2.you will still then need to pay the bill-full amount. Do this ASAP-after a while (these are all very legal ways-no one would expect other from NS) en encashment procedure will start which will lead to much higher extra fees. You should not have asked bank to cancel it anyway.

3.IF NS also agrees that it as a wrong registration then they will give you that money back in your account. Yes, this works well (from experience). 

Never ever try to put things the way YOU see it-this will only give you big trouble here in NL. Such minor problems are best handled in coöperation, and yes, you can trust this will work.

BTW_very, very often these errors are caused by misunderstanding by the client on how it works-and thats the trick.

Reageer