Paying a late nvoice | NS Community
beantwoord

Paying a late nvoice

• 9 March 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 1119 Bekeken

I have a revolut set up as a payment for my NSFlex subscription. NS tried to pick up a payment on 21th of Februrary but I haven’t got enough money in there, I added money on the next day but NS haven’t tried to collect it again. Instead of that I just received a letter reminding me to pay. Should I pay it myself now, or keep waiting until it is collected automatically? When I go to invoices on Mijn NS I don’t see any options to pay it myself. How can I pay this invoice myself?

icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 10 March 2022, 12:35

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

I have a revolut set up as a payment for my NSFlex subscription. NS tried to pick up a payment on 21th of Februrary but I haven’t got enough money in there, I added money on the next day but NS haven’t tried to collect it again. Instead of that I just received a letter reminding me to pay. Should I pay it myself now, or keep waiting until it is collected automatically?

You'll have to pay it yourself. NS won't try to collect the money for this invoice again.

When I go to invoices on Mijn NS I don’t see any options to pay it myself. How can I pay this invoice myself?

That should normally be explained in the reminder mail or letter you received.

Hello mikejohnson, welcome at our community,

You can wait for the mail with the accept giro, but you can also transfer the money online to NL14ABNA0576850675 at name of NS Groep. Don't forget to mention the number of the invoice and your customer number.

Reageer