About monthly payment | NS Community
beantwoord

About monthly payment

• 8 February 2022
  • 10 reacties
  • 415 Bekeken

Hello

I have some questions about monthly payment, i don’t know why i need to pay for January 46,30 euro, instead of 31,60 euro, and for February i see that i need to pay again 38.18€ because i use tram, but i use tram at weekends it means that when the all transport free for me at weekends, on the other hand totally 36,70€ writes over in my ns account that i needed to pay why? i see that subscription every month i need to pay for weekend free 31€, but every month i pay different amount of money 

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 8 February 2022, 09:56

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Aliya Niftizada,

The subscription only covers travels by train. For travels by bus, tram or metro, you'll have to pay the full amount, which will be added to your monthly invoice.

You can always check the details of invoices in your My NS account.

If you have additional questions about an invoice, you should contact Customer Service.

The bank card was zero and the time for paying the subscription came, how do I pay? 

He sent me 15 days to pay or a fine, so how can I pay?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Ask a friend to helpt you with money. There is no mercy. Not paying always means that you will be confronted with higher costs. No money means no train.

Remember that contacting Customer Service may be wise, when it is the first fine. It may be canceled in some circumstances, but only with a proper attitude to the trainmanager. 030 7515155.

Hi, 

I actually didn’t know I should charge my card before travelling. I thought it’s like I would pay the fees for my trips once in a month with my subscription invoices. 
and now I got 172€ to pay for just couple of trips. The thing is I have bought two subscription ( weekend free and 40%off in off peak hours) and even the subscriptions were not being used. 

is there anything I can do? 

Welcome to our NS Community, Seyed navid. Sounds like things aren't properly activated. Did you do so at a ticket machine after ordering? Otherwise I'd like you to get in touch with customer service for this, so they can take a look with you at your bills and explain the costs.

Thank you for your respond,

What should I do exactly at the ticket machine? 

You need to confirm your subscription. After purchasing a subscription you will recceive a mail where you can find the exact steps you need to follow to activate your subscription.

It says add ns flex to your ov chipkard. 
how should I do that?

If you go to a yellow ticket machine and hold your card in front of the white card reader, you can choose the option to pick up an open order. If the ticket machine is set to display texts in Dutch, it is called ‘ophalen bestelling’.

When you select the orders you wish to pick up and confirm, the screen starts flashing blue and yellow. At that time, hold your card in front of the card reader again. NS Flex should then be activated.

Reageer