ov chipkaart subscription | NS Community
beantwoord

ov chipkaart subscription

• 5 October 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 75 Bekeken

Hi, I purchased my subscription 107.90 euro for monthly. That amount also debited my account. But Today debit my account 100 euro again. I don't know what happened. Please help me to resolve this my card number *card number deleted by moderator*.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 5 October 2022, 10:21

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Check it at your MijnNS-account. When you do not have made one, contact Customer Service. 100 euro may be a number of correction fees. We can only guess, your journeys need to be checked, you may have been traveling during peek hours, or may have made mistakes.

Please remove your card number, everything is public here. Use the three dots in the lower right corner.

Hello there,

I just subscribed to Altijd Vrij (€ 353.80) this morning. But when I’m back from work this evening from Utrecht Centraal Station to Zuid Station, a total of €8.10 still deducted from my OV Chipkaart.

My questions are:

• How it really works?
  • Do I need to get a new extra OV Chipkaart as if it’s not link to my existing card?
  • what should I do?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Reputatie 6

Hey R Matthew. Welcome to the NS Community.

Assuming you've ordered this on a card you already had, you have to pick this up at a card machine. Have you done this? If not, this would still be paid like such. I'd recommend contacting our customer service to see what's going on here and get a refund if you're entitled to one. 

Reageer