Rent a bike if I am a German citizen | NS Community
beantwoord

Rent a bike if I am a German citizen

• 21 June 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 203 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Can I rent bike "OV-Fiets" if I am a German citizen?

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 21 June 2022, 16:35

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Only if you order an personalized OV chipcard and obtain an OV fiets subscription.

This might require contacting customer service as the website to register may not accept a German bank account.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You can only rent an OV-fiets with a personal OV-chipcard. On that card you need either an OV-fiets subscription or NS Flex. You can order a personal OV-chipcard at OV-chipkaart.nl an have it send to Germany. Than you need to apply for OV-fiets or NS Flex at NS, but without a dutch bankaccount you cannot order it online. Instead you need to order it by phone or go to a ticketcounter. 

Thanks friends. Everything is very complicated and ... very inconvenient for guests of Amsterdam. For example, Vienna is not Germany. But I registered in their system without any problems and deducted 1 euro for registration. When renting a bike, I chose it through the application, opened the lock. All payment was then made inside the application through my German card. In addition - in Vienna the 1st hour is free. I don’t say anything about Germany anymore, because. renting a bike everywhere is also very easy

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

OV-fiets aims at users of dutch public transport who have an OV-chipcard. Several cities in the Netherlands have their own shared bikes and shared electric scooters for which you don't need an OV-chipcard and renting is as easy as you say it is in Vienna or Germany. For Amsterdam see: https://www.amsterdam.nl/deelvervoer/deelfiets/

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Maybe you know an owner of a personal chipcard. It is allowed for him to rent two bikes with one card. There are lots of other ways to rent a bike in the Netherlands, but it is more expensive.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

THis is a kind of special Vorteisltarif-gerichtet an jene die doch schon OePNV benutzen und deshalb anschliessendes mal noetig haben koennen.

Normalturiś koennen die ….zig andere Moeglichkeiten benutzen die AMS in uberflüssiger Fúlle bietet. Möglich sogar Ihr HTL

Und da ich ja ziemlich viele J in dieses überbesuchte Stadt gearbeitet habe (und sehr froh dass nicht mehr): die echt-AMSterdamer riechen auf Abstand die Touriś die nicht radeln können/sonst nie tun und haben eine ganze Menge an Tricks dies sehr deutlich zu machen

Reageer