beantwoord

Facturacion

• 11 April 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 114 Bekeken

Saludos por error chequeo en otra línea y trate de rectificar. No supe hacerlo. Me dirijo a NS y me dicen que no me preocupe que no se facturara porque tengo un plan de fines de semana libre en el cual ya había cancelado 36 euros . Resulta que me llega una factura de 108 euros los cuales nadie me da explicación. Los cancelo y me dirijo a la NS nuevamente y me dicen que me reintegraran porque fue un error y a los 2 días me llega otra factura de casi 16 euros que debo cancelar. Destacó que son 2 planes el de mi esposa y el mío. Y sucedió lo mismo. Que debo hacer?. Gracias

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 11 April 2023, 19:49

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Gegroet, per ongeluk controleer ik een andere regel en probeer deze te corrigeren.  Ik wist het niet, ik ga naar de NS en ze zeggen dat ik me geen zorgen moet maken dat het niet gefactureerd wordt omdat ik een gratis week boeteplan heb waarin ik al 36 euro had betaald.  Het blijkt dat ik een factuur van 108 euro krijg waar niemand me een verklaring voor geeft.  Ik zeg op en ga weer naar de NS en ze vertellen me dat ze me terugbetalen omdat het een vergissing was en 2 dagen later krijg ik weer een rekening van bijna 16 euro die ik moet annuleren.  Hij benadrukte dat er 2 plannen zijn: die van mijn vrouw en die van mij.  En hetzelfde gebeurde, wat moet ik doen?  Bedankt

Greetings, by accident I review another line and try to correct it.  I didn't know, I go to the SNS and they tell me not to worry that they won't bill me because I have a free week penalty plan in which I had already paid 36 euros.  It turns out that I get a bill of 108 euros for which no one gives me an explanation.  I cancel and go back to NS and they tell me that they are going to refund me because it was a mistake and 2 days later I get another invoice of almost 16 euros that I have to cancel.  He stressed that there are 2 plans: my wife's and mine.  And the same thing happened to me, what should I do?  Thank you

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Electricocaceres and welcome to the NS Community, 

I am not quite sure what is going on. The first thing is about a correction fee, right? If you missed a check out with NS, you can correct this in your My NS-account. If you missed a check out with another company, you can correct this on https://www.uitcheckgemist.nl/?locale=en. If there is any other fee, you can contact our customer service to take a look at this. 

And then you cancelled the contract, correct? When you cancel a contract, you will get a refund. I think they told you this. Because I can't check your details, I can't see why you got a new invoice of € 16.00. Please also ask this at our customer service.

I explain;  After making the mistakes in NS they told me that nothing was wrong.  shortly after, an invoice of 108 euros arrived!  I decide to suspend the plan until the situation is resolved, he paid the bill and once it was clarified, I decide to restart the plan and immediately I get another bill of almost 16 euros that I have to pay.  I don't understand.  I mean, I have paid almost 150 euros for a free weekend plan and apart from that I have to cancel almost 16 more ???  I don't understand!  all multiplied by two because my wife's and mine are two plans.

Antes pagaba normalmente el plan en mi ovChipcard un plan de fines de semana libres. Pero cancele la cuenta Revolut y ahora no encuentro manera de pagar no tengo cuentas bancarias de las que admite NS.  Solo tengo WISE con Iban extranjero De Belgica. Habrá posibilidades de agregarlo a mis pagos!!? Gracias

Before, I normally paid for the plan on my ovChipcard, a free weekends plan. But I canceled the Revolut account and now I can't find a way to pay I don't have bank accounts that NS supports. I only have WISE with a foreign Iban from Belgium. Will there be possibilities to add it to my payments!!? Thank you

Hi @Electricocaceres. The spoken languages on this community are Dutch and English. Can you translate these before placing them?

→ Before, I normally paid for the plan on my ovChipcard, a free weekends plan. But I canceled the Revolut account and now I can't find a way to pay I don't have bank accounts that NS supports. I only have WISE with a foreign Iban from Belgium. Will there be possibilities to add it to my payments!!? Thank you

→ Hola Electricocaceres. Los idiomas hablados en esta comunidad son holandés e inglés. ¿Puedes traducirlos antes de colocarlos?

Before, I normally paid for the plan on my ovChipcard, a free weekends plan. But I canceled the Revolut account and now I can't find a way to pay I don't have bank accounts that NS supports. I only have WISE with a foreign Iban from Belgium. Will there be possibilities to add it to my payments!!? Thank you

If it's an IBAN supported by SEPA, it's possible. You can have it changed through our customer service

Reageer