beantwoord

help need

• 1 February 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hi, 

I hope you are doing well, I have a question, I got flex abonnement. It’s €5 per month. 
today I went to active it. And I charge it €2 to see how it works.

om my profile it’s -€2 instead of +€2. So I don’t know how it works.

with my abonnement should I charge on my own? Or it’ll pick up from my account? 

or €5 will be picked up and then I should charge it whenever I needed?

best wishes,

Elnaz

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 1 February 2022, 20:01

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Alnaz and welcome to the NS Community! 

This looks like a refund of the balance that was on your OV-chipcard. When you activate NS Flex on your OV-chipcard, you will receive the balance of the OV-chipcard back on the first NS Flex invoice (since you don't need this anymore). So if you had € 2.00 balance, then that should be it. To make sure that this is the balance, my advice is to contact our costumer service so they can check this for you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

With a Flex-subscription you don't need to load your OV-chipcard. You'll get a monthly invoice with all the costs. You'll pay for the subscription in advance and for your travels afterwards. The amount of the invoice will automatically be debited from your bankaccount.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Sorry! Thanks mrfreeze for answering the question!

Badge +3

The -€ 2,00 by Klanten Service is definitely the balance that is removed from the card when activating NS Flex (Reizen op Rekening).

Check https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/applying-for-a-credit-refund/credit-checker.htm and you will see that the current credit/balance is € 0,00

You will get it back as a (negative) amount on your first monthly invoice, in March.

Reageer