beantwoord

How to cancel previous NS Flex?

• 30 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

*In English

Hi, I’m an international student who already left the Netherlands in September 2023. Before that I thought I cancelled my NS Flex 5.6euro plan, so I unlinked the ov-chipcard in Mijn NS. After 6 months I found NS was still charging me 5.6 euro each months. So I asked the customer service to find relink my ov card as I can’t find it anymore and cancelled the plan. Now NS is still asking me for the plan fee in Feb.! I don’t have the ABN bank account anymore and also, I didn’t take the NS since last Sep. I don’t think I should pay for it. Is there any solution about that?

icon

Beste antwoord door Seinhuis 30 April 2024, 06:43

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 3

Neem tussen 07.00 en 23.00 uur contact op met de NS-klantenservice, bij voorkeur via Facebook messenger of chat . Je kunt ook in het Engels chatten.

Stel dat u in het buitenland bent en dat u het abonnement wilt opzeggen. Wacht tot een medewerker met u komt chatten.

Openstaande facturen dienen ook na annulering betaald te worden.

Neem tussen 07.00 en 23.00 uur contact op met de NS-klantenservice, bij voorkeur via Facebook messenger of chat . Je kunt ook in het Engels chatten.

Stel dat u in het buitenland bent en dat u het abonnement wilt opzeggen. Wacht tot een medewerker met u komt chatten.

Openstaande facturen dienen ook na annulering betaald te worden.

Thanks for the reply. But I can’t cancel my NS FLEX because I mistakenly dislinked the ov card from my ns account and my card was lost after I left the Netherlands. So I don’t think I should pay for the monthly plan since 2023.9. However the customer service said it’s not possible to get my money back, so what I want now is not to pay for the last monthly fee since my previous bank account was cancelled.

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you with this situation.

As seinhuis pointed out, you need to contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee about this. If you're abroad, this is most easily done by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer