I changed my plan and I still get wrong charges

• 26 October 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 90 Bekeken

In September I returned to Brazil and changed my plan to Basis, which has a cost of 00.00, but in November I see that I will receive a charge of 34.70 for something I didn't ask for or use. I can't contact you by phone, because I'm in Brazil. I don't know how to proceed.

4 reacties

Badge +3

I assume you're seeing these season ticket costs in the widget in Mijn NS or in the app. This widget has been broken for years and often shows incorrect information, in particular in the months after a change of season ticket.

Ignore the widget; as long as you have received an email confirming the change to NS Flex Basis you will not be charged this amount.

This is what appears on next month's invoice

Badge +3

Yeah, that's the widget I’m talking about. As I said, it’s broken; ignore what it says if you’ve received email confirmation of the change. In Mijn NS, you should also be able to see that you have NS Flex Basis.

Badge +3

Check your invoice from 18 october, it should show € 0,00 for subscription costs if you switched to Basic before 18 september (or part of the € 34,70 if you did it later).

Reageer