beantwoord

over charge

• 25 March 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

Hi,

I have a flex subscripon. I travelled to wassenar by bus at the weekend using this ov chipcard. Without subscription one way ride costs around 2.10 euros but mine cost me 3.20 and 3.36 with the subscription. My question is should not this subscription give me discount on the bus as well as the train? And why did my card cost more than before? Thanks. My subscription is Order Dal Advantage.

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 25 March 2022, 10:10

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Your discount is only for journeys by train (all operators, except Thalys/Eurostar).

“Off-peak hours, weekends and public holidays. If those are the moments that you use the train, NS Flex Dal Voordeel is an economical choice.”

Good morning Jimmy Lebara and welcome to the NS Community!

NS Flex discount products are only valid for train travels. They don't give any discounts for trips with bus, tram and metro. If your trip with the bus cost less before you had NS Flex, it may be that you actually have a subscription active which is purely effective for those bus travels. NS Flex generally gets priority over those subscriptions, which means their discount doesn't work anymore.

If this is the case, please contact our Customer Service to have the NS Flex part for bus, tram and metro travel turned off. You'll go back to travelling on balance with the bus, tram and metro, which will make sure any discount product you have for that transportation specifically will work again. You can reach them via Facebook, Twitter, Chat (option 'Chat with NS') or by phone (030-7515155).

Reageer