overcharged

• 16 June 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 149 Bekeken

Hello. I am using season ticket since January and everything was okay. I wanted to pause my contract while i was on a holiday, which i did. In email that i recieved, it said that if i do not accept on ov aparat the canceling of the contract, then i will have ns basic so i accepted basic for 0 euro per months. After i came back from holiday, i wanted to activate the season ticket again, and i did. In train it worked good, but in the bus first time it showed that i was in minus, and when i was going back from work it didn't even want to check me in. Like my ov chip cars was blocked. So, i though that i have to cancel that and accept new besteling from ov mashine, and i tried that but then my whole contract was gone completely. The day after, i made new contract also triject vrij, and i payed full amount for new contract. But, then i recieved a bill from 57 euros for the contract that i used one day and that it gave me troubles with ov chip card and i didn't even want to cancel it in first place. Why do i need to pay that amount for only 1 day using the train? 

1 reactie

Hi Milica990, and welcome to the Community.

How strange you'd only have to pay for one day. Unfortunately I cannot take a look at your invoices or card here, so I want to advise you to contact Customer Service. They can see all your details and dive deeper into the problem.

Reageer