Skip to main content

I need to make a temporary ticket for travel tomorrow. I can't find the card but I have to fly tomorrow! How can I make a temporary ticket?

There is no temporary ticket Weekend vrij for this period. It is a subscription for at least a month. You will need to buy a regular ticket or to contact Customer service. They may have a solution. this depending on the circumstances.

Hello @Viktoriia Lavrynenko,

In case of lost card maybe you can find some information here.

You can contact the NS Customerservice as well. Call 030-751 51 55 (24/7 available).

“I have a Vrij season ticket

Do you have a Vrij season ticket? The Vrij season tickets include NS Flex Altijd Vrij, NS Flex Traject Vrij, NS Flex Dal Vrij, NS Flex Weekend Vrij, Altijd Vrij on balance, Dal Vrij on balance,  Weekend Vrij on balance and Kids Vrij. In that case, you can request a Temporary Ticket from the NS service desk at a station or by contacting NS Customerservice. We will give you coupon codes to claim your train ticket as an e-ticket.”

@moderator de engelstalige pagina is niet helemaal gelijk aan de nederlandstalige pagina. Er staan ook links op die niet werken

In ieder geval:

claim your train ticket

order a temporary one-way ticket 

In beide gevallen krijg je een pagina “Oeps….. bestemming onbekend”

Kan hier misschien eens naar gekeken worden?

Goed gespot, ik zet het door OV reiziger!

Reageer