beantwoord

wrong destination booked

• 22 October 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Just booked the wrong destination with the e-ticket. Help! How can I change this to save unnecessary additional costs? Also, how can I travel with someone to travel for a cheaper price?

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 22 October 2022, 22:48

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

If you have already opened or downloaded the ticket it cannot be changed anymore, see terms and conditions for etickets. If you didn't open it you can contact the customer service, perhaps they are willing to help you.

Travelling with a discount eticket is only for people who travel together with someone who has a chipcard with a subscription for which they pay a monthly or annual fee 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

When you opened or downloaded your ticket it is not possible to change it anymore.

When you are traveling with someone you know and he has a paid subscription of NS, you can travel with a reduction of 40 percent during off-peaks hours.

With an e-ticket with reduction you need to leave the train befor the peek-hour starts.

https://www.ns.nl/en/travel-information/traveling-with-the-ov-chipkaart/combined-travel-discount.html

I have some wrong ticket for nothing. I would like to ask your help and cancel my payment for this 

Reputatie 7
Badge

That's not possible.

Badge +3

It seems like you checked out at Den Helder without having been checked in. Since the actual fare could not be determined, you have to pay a correction fee of 12 euros.

You can contact customer service directly to have them enter the station you started your journey from, so you can be charged the correct fare. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that it can take a few days to receive a reply if you contact them online.

Reageer