beantwoord

Complete Travel History

• 5 July 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 355 Bekeken

How can I see my complete travel history, including all trips, even trams and busses? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 5 July 2022, 09:42

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You do need an account at MijnNS. The costs for the trains will appear up to three days later, but it may also take a week for a bus. At MijnNS → My travels -->Travel history.

Mijn NS acts with quite a delay.

Arriva is besides a train company also a bus company.

I can see the travel history, but only for trains, no metro or trams or busses. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

It is possible, as shown above, but it takes a lot of time before it appears. I made this journey five days ago, it appeared yesterday. The second and third are by bus, the second even with a small regional car.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Also be aware you'll only see buses etc. on MijnNS when you've got NS Flex. When travelling on credit, you'll need an account on OV-chipkaart.nl instead to see all transactions.

Hello, I can only see my history until march, and not from januari and februari, does anyone know why? And how I can have those too?

Badge +3

Hello, I can only see my history until march, and not from januari and februari, does anyone know why? And how I can have those too?

Welcome to the NS Community!

Travel history goes back 18 months, so January and February 2022 should be visible. Select the right card if you have a new one since then.

If you have a new card, add it to your Mijn NS account (website or app).

Reageer