beantwoord

cancelled my flex but still getting billed

• 6 November 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 83 Bekeken

I signed up for the promo deal for flex daluren that was half price for 3 months. I cancelled at 3 months but still use the card and realized that i am still getting charged for travel on na which i rarely travel. 

I again tried to cancel but says i have to order a new subscription and pay €10 for this. 

What is this nonsense? 

I have tried to reach customer service on chat but it is the worst app. It keeps erasing the conversation when i move away from the screen. 

Also waiting for a response on Twitter. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 6 November 2022, 15:48

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I don't quite understand what you mean. You say you cancelled your subscription, but still used the card. If you still use your card, you obviously will be charged for those travels. Cancelling the subscription means you won't receive any discounts anymore, but it doesn't disable your chipcard.

Reputatie 6

Hey Surreal. Welcome to the NS Community.

If you want to shift to the Basis product it states you need to pay € 10 in admin fees when you order this, but this is only the case if you didn't have a product yet. We're aware it's not quite clear at this time and it's been internally reported. You can order this now if you want. As for the traveling fees, you'll still pay them if you still travel of course.

Badge +3

If you don’t want NS Flex anymore, you can cancel it altogether via https://www.ns.nl/nsflex/webshop#/online-beeindigen (in Dutch).

You need to confirm this at a machine (e.g. station, supermarket). After that, you will need balance on your card to travel.

Reageer