beantwoord

cost

• 8 July 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

Ik heb geld op de kaart, als ik met de bus reis, wordt het toegevoegd aan de factuur waarom het niet van mijn geld wordt afgeschreven

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 8 July 2022, 05:18

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Als u NS Flex hebt, dan reist u op rekening met de trein, maar ook met bus, tram en metro.

Bij de overstap naar NS Flex is het saldo dat nog op de kaart stond, eraf gehaald. Dit saldo wordt verrekend met de factuur na de eerste maand. Als u later nog saldo op de kaart gezet hebt, dan kunt u dat laten uitbetalen bij een servicebalie van NS.

Hello!

My invoice coust not normal. Can some one explain to me this situation? 

Badge +3

You can find a detailed specification of the costs in Mijn NS (the website, not the app; go to Betaaloverzicht/My payments). That will show you exactly why you have been charged this amount.

You could also contact customer service directly; they'll be able to tell you what you are being charged for, and correct the invoice if you are being charged too much. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer