beantwoord

What is Klanten Service

• 26 July 2023
  • 14 reacties
  • 209 Bekeken

I see a deduction of 17Euros being charged for “Klanten Service” which i had called a toll free customer number. Kindly revert the money back to my account soon.

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 26 July 2023, 21:35

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, Sajilal. If you see an amount on your invoice saying Klantenservice, then this is usually a refund for you. This will most likely be any credit that was left on your OV-chipcard that has been returned to you, or a manual refund my colleague made for you.

Welcome to our NS Community, Sajilal. If you see an amount on your invoice saying Klantenservice, then this is usually a refund for you. This will most likely be any credit that was left on your OV-chipcard that has been returned to you, or a manual refund my colleague made for you.

Je zit er naast denk ik. TS moest betalen, schrijft hij/zij.

@Sajilal: which telephone number did you call? The right number is +31 30 751 5155. You are probably victim of a scam. There are telephone numbers charging you an euro a minute for nothing but connecting you to the right number. 

Je zit er naast denk ik. TS moest betalen, schrijft hij/zij.

Goed dat je het telefoonnummer nog even aanhaalt! Ik hoop dat de min voor het bedrag gewoon is gemist. :)

Badge +3

Gemarkeerde antwoord (en deze reactie) mogen weg… ik klikte verkeerd 😥

Maar een restitutie staat inderdaad in Mijn NS (Reishistorie) als € Klanten Service, met uiteraard een negatief bedrag.

Gemarkeerde antwoord (en deze reactie) mogen weg… ik klikte verkeerd 😥

Wat bedoel je met ik klikte verkeerd?

Badge +3

Wat bedoel je met ik klikte verkeerd?

Muisklik op ‘Beste antwoord’ i.p.v. ‘Like’.

Op een bankafschrift is een negatief bedrag een betaling, in Mijn NS (Reishistorie of factuur) is het andersom.

Duidelijk @Robert B 

Jammer dat je vragen alleen maar op beantwoord kan zetten en dat niet ongedaan kan maken. ;)

I had called this number @Laura NS 030 751 5155 and in my transaction it shows -17.50 and not +17.50, so therefore there is deduction happened. What should be done now?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

No, it is not a deduction, it is a refund. All your costs show as positive amounts.

Badge +3

For you, it’s a ‘cost reduction’ so that money will come to you on your next invoice (most likely it’s the balance that was on your card before switching to NS Flex).

Ok Thank you @mrfreeze & @Robert B one last question, but i had got this new card and it initially had the balance 0, then i did the top of 20Euros, and then this deduction happened, so hope this is normal as you guys say and i wait for the next invoice next month to show up the right amount then!

Many thanks.

Reputatie 6
Badge +1

Ok Thank you @mrfreeze & @Robert B one last question, but i had got this new card and it initially had the balance 0, then i did the top of 20Euros, and then this deduction happened, so hope this is normal as you guys say and i wait for the next invoice next month to show up the right amount then!

Many thanks.

Did you subscribe to NS Flex after you have topped up with €20? In that case, the balance is removed from your card (you’ll get an invoice for all future trips and won’t use any of the money on your card). The removed balance, which is €17.40 in this case, will be reduced on your next invoice. 

@Isitimela Yes i had topped up with 20Euros before subscribe to NS flex. ok thanks a lot!

Reageer