beantwoord

Correction fare fine

• 9 March 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 119 Bekeken

Hey, so basically i was travelling from eindhoven to leeuwaren , i have the subscription called NS Flex Dal Voordeel. I bought the ticket on the app with 40% discount because i thought if i have the OV card i can buy with the 40% discount. During the way lady was checking the tickets, i showed her my qr code with the ticket and she scanned my card. After few hours i see 50euro fine on my NS app for ,,journey without check in’’? i dont understand i had ticket and still got the fine? Can i get the cancellation of this somehow? what should i do? is there any option? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 9 March 2023, 13:33

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

If you have a subscription, you have to check in and out with the OV-chipcard that has the subscription on it. It is the only way to get the discount the subscription entitles you to. You cannot travel with the discount ticket that can be found in the app; those tickets are only for combined travel discount and cannot be used by subscription holders.

You need to contact customer service directly to explain the situation to them and have the correction fee cancelled. In the future, check in and out with your OV-chipcard. You will get an invoice every month for the travel costs incurred and the amount due will be withdrawn from your bank account automatically.

Contacting customer service directly can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Hey, so basically i was travelling from eindhoven to leeuwaren , i have the subscription called NS Flex Dal Voordeel. I bought the ticket on the app with 40% discount because i thought if i have the OV card i can buy with the 40% discount. 

No surprise, what you do is not allowed. You must check-in/out with your chipcard so that your departure time is checked. Tickets with 40% reduction in the app are only for people accompanying someone else.

Reageer