beantwoord

NS Flex Hafta Sonu Vrij

• 7 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 88 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

I received the confirmation e-mail of my NS Flex Weekend Vrij membership on April 1, 2023 and started using it that day. When I checked, I saw that my bus and train boardings were charged. It says all inclusive on the subscription page. Also check in-out seems not done. How can I fix this? Can you check? Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 7 April 2023, 13:27

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

Did you order NS Flex Weekend Vrij for an existing card that did not have NS Flex on it before? Then you need to activate your subscription at a ticket machine. You should have received an email about this. The subscription won’t be active until you do so.

Even then, your Weekend Vrij subscription only allows for free travel by train. You always have to pay the full fare for bus, tram and metro. Indeed, on the page about NS Flex it does say you can start travelling by train, bus, tram and metro straight away, but this only means you can use the same card for travel by bus, tram and metro. Only train travel is covered by the subscription.

If you see a message about a missing check-in or check-out, then this could just be a check-in or check-out that hasn't been processed yet. To correct actual missing check-ins or check-outs, contact customer service directly via phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Reageer