getting back my money from NS

• 29 October 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 59 Bekeken

Hi Dear Sir,

Today I changed my subscription after I received invoice with my previous subscription and I don’t know if I should pay previous invoice or should I wait to revised invoice from NS??

because the different is too much my previous subscription was 119,95 EURO but now I changed it to one which costs 5.60€ so if you send me revise invoice I would be appreciated.

kind regards,

Mojgan

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Mojga Basiri,

You should pay the original invoice. After a change of subscription you'll receive another invoice with the refund. But you're not allowed to subtract the amount yourself.

Dear Sir,

Unfortunately I completely confused how much should I pay ?!?

On 27th Sep I applied for the subscription which costs 119.95€ and I have already paid and start to use this subscription from 28th Sep

After one month I have received an Invoice which charged me 142.75€ ( 119.95€ for same subscription for Nov and 22.40€ for the extra charges for using bus and Tram or for train in peak hours ) and then I changed my subscribe to 5.60€ on 29th Oct so now I expect to receive revised Invoice which charge me for 5.60+22.40= 28€ but I have not received it yet!

Then how should I pay to avoid facing any delay?!

Kind regards,

Mojgan

Badge +3

You will not get a revised invoice. You need to pay the invoice you received, i.e. 142.75 euros, and you will get (should have got by now) an additional invoice for −114.35 euros, i.e. −119.95 + 5.60. So you first pay 142.75 euros and then you will get 114.35 paid out to you.

For further questions about your invoices, I would advise you to contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer