beantwoord

Weekend Voordeel & combined travel discount

• 3 March 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 148 Bekeken

Hello,

Me + my wife has Weekend Voordeel. We get 40% korting in het weekend

Now what to do if we want discount in weekdays also with same weekend Voordeel plan.

Can we both activate "40% off combined travel discount" when we both travel together during week days?so we both can get discount

If not, what is the best thing we can do?

Thanks in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 3 March 2022, 09:04

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

Combined travel discount can be used if you are travelling with a subscription holder that is ‘using’ his subscription. That means that the subscription holder cannot enable combined travel discount, so you cannot both enable combined travel discount.

One of you can, and the other is probably cheapest off by upgrading their subscription to NS Flex Dal Voordeel. This costs 3 euros per month more than Weekend Voordeel, but chances are that the discount received will be more than this amount. You can change back to Weekend Voordeel after a month.

Combined travel discount can be used if you are travelling with a subscription holder that is ‘using’ his subscription. That means that the subscription holder cannot enable combined travel discount, so you cannot both enable combined travel discount.

One of you can, and the other is probably cheapest off by upgrading their subscription to NS Flex Dal Voordeel. This costs 3 euros per month more than Weekend Voordeel, but chances are that the discount received will be more than this amount. You can change back to Weekend Voordeel after a month.

I was really waiting for the answer from you😇

The way you provide the answer is credible. You are genius.

I was thinking the same. I will upgrade my subscription and my wife will deactivate subscription and she will use 40% combined discount when traveling with me

Thanks again.

Reageer