beantwoord

Difficulty in logging in to NS application

• 15 July 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 357 Bekeken

Hello All,

I just received my OV personal chipkaart yesterday, I created an account on OV website and was perfectly fine.

I tried later to create an account on NS application, I got an activation link on my email and clicked on it. I tried to log in on the application but I couldn't. It's always mentioned (there is something wrong happened, please try again later). I couldn't log in or link my OV card to my bank card.

What do you think the best solution to solve this problem?

Thanks,

icon

Beste antwoord door ICMmetje 15 July 2022, 10:47

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 3

The personal account pages of the NS website do not seem to be very reliable given some previous user reports on this community. Therefore, I'd recommend you really do try again a bit later, hoping that the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your response

, but the main problem is on NS application not a website.

I'm always getting an error message, and I will attach a screenshot to this reply.

Good afternoon Bassel80 and welcome to the NS Community!

If you have been able to succesfully log in to your Mijn NS account on the website and it is purely a problem you're experiencing in the NS App, I would recommend to use the option in the app to contact app support. You can find this via the button ‘more’ and then ‘App support’ at the bottom.

Reputatie 3

Usually, the NS app doesn't work for me when the website does. I'd recommend using the website in that case. The mobile site (fortunately) is rather good as well.

Usually, the NS app doesn't work for me when the website does. I'd recommend using the website in that case. The mobile site (fortunately) is rather good as well.

doesnt fix it as apparently you need an app to show your e ticket and showing it via online version is not good enough….. very old fashioned and app is just very bad

Badge +3

No, nowadays you can also show the eticket in pdf format. It doesn't have to be loaded in the app.

Reageer