beantwoord

Error in Travel History

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

I travelled from Delft to Voorhout on Saturday and I have the Weekend Free subscription. I know I checked out at relevant points but it still shows in NS that I did not check out. I had a ticket for my bike too and I checked in and checked out at the terminals that are reserved for bike entry and exits. I had loaded the bike ticked in my NS app but did not scan it at check in and check out. I just scanned my OV chipkaart. Is the problem related to this somehow? 

They say that you can mention the check in and check out on My Travels by filling a pre-filled form but nothing shows up.

Any idea how can I fix this? 

I have attached the email I received for reference. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 25 April 2023, 11:43

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi sejal and welcome to the NS Community! 
It looks like you didn't check out at Voorhout. This has nothing to do with the ticket for your bike. I am not sure what went wrong in Voorhout. But the important thing is that you don't have to pay an extra fee for this. Since you have the NS Flex Weekend Vrij, you won't have to pay for this journey. If you have your OV-chipcard in your wallet which also contains your bank card, please check your bankdetails. It can happen that you checked out with your bank card. 

Reputatie 1

Last week I made several journeys on NS, and for two of them I got the "we corrected a missing checkout" email from NS despite having touched out (having to cross a gateline, and I remember receiving a confirmation of touching out via push message on my phone).

The journey history on OV-chipkaart.nl also confirms that I have touched out.

I suspect that there are some issues with the NS backend, resulting in delayed processing of transactions.

Badge +3

You have Weekend Vrij so a missing check-out at Voorhout will not cost you anything.

Checking in with a bike-ticket in the NS app is not needed (although it’s possible, don’t ask me why!) 😅

SInce there are no costs, don’t worry about it.

Reageer