beantwoord

Forgotten Checkout shown wrongly

• 24 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 100 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hello!

Why does NS app keep showing I have missed checkout when I have correctly checked out? I travel on NS Flex and check in at NS gates in Schiphol, load the ICD supplement from the platform and checkout at the NS gates in Breda. Same during my return.

It still says I missed a checkout but the exact time of checkin/checkout is visible in the app with 0.00 charged but there is still a missed red notification on the app and asks me to get refund at uitcheckgemist.nl.When I go to do that, it says I dont have any trip where I can ask for a refund.

Customer care says they see I have correctly checked in/out but cannot figure why it still shows this and assures me it will get automatically corrected.Can anybody help please?? Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tamzin 24 April 2023, 09:51

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hello!

Why does NS app keep showing I have missed checkout when I have correctly checked out? I travel on NS Flex and check in at NS gates in Schiphol, load the ICD supplement from the platform and checkout at the NS gates in Breda. Same during my return.

It still says I missed a checkout but the exact time of checkin/checkout is visible in the app with 0.00 charged but there is still a missed red notification on the app and asks me to get refund at uitcheckgemist.nl.When I go to do that, it says I dont have any trip where I can ask for a refund.

Customer care says they see I have correctly checked in/out but cannot figure why it still shows this and assures me it will get automatically corrected.Can anybody help please?? Thanks!

When did you travel? It may take a day or two before all data is properly processed.

Reageer