beantwoord

I can not upload NS subscription to OV-chipkaart

• 12 July 2023
  • 14 reacties
  • 289 Bekeken

Hello! I am not sure but seems like I have problems with uploading NS subscription to OV-chipkaart. I have now NS Flex Weekend Vrij (from 28 May 2023), but in my OV-chipkaart account I see “Reizen op Saldo NS Vol tarief”, and I have been billed for full price (170 euro) for my travelling during the weekend + NS subscription price. I picked up the order, what is wrong? Card/system is broken?

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 12 July 2023, 12:44

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and as such cannot help you with your problem.

You should contact customer service directly to have them take a look at this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and as such cannot help you with your problem.

You should contact customer service directly to have them take a look at this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

They could not help

Welcome to our NS Community, Ilias. May I ask what they said about your situation?

They say they do not see any additional amount of money that was taken from my account, but in attached file you can see that full amount of money is taken - everytime. I have NS weekend subscription from 28 May 2023 (in website, but from mail - it is from 27 May 2023).

I'm afraid they misunderstood. I fear that the season ticket wasn't activated properly. You have 30 days to pick up the activation and after this it expires. You had best get in touch with customer service again about activating your season ticket.

Thank you for the information. You mean activating in ticket machine?

You mean activating in ticket machine?

Yes! :)

Thank you for the information! 
And now can I change my subscription to Dal Voordeel, for example? After that I have 30 days to upload it to my ov-chipkaart through ticket machine, right? 
Also I did not get, should I press “pick up order” or go to “load other products - unlimited month traveling”? What is the difference between them?

When you have activated it, and you've had NS Flex Weekend Vrij for at least one month, then you can indeed change it to Dal Voordeel if you want. When NS Flex is active, you don't need to pick up any future changes within NS Flex. When you change from Weekend Vrij to Dal Voordeel the Dal Voordeel season ticket will be active immediately and it doesn't require any further action from your part.

Thanks! But how I can activate my current subscription Weekend Vrij? I talked with customer support, they said it is active. As I understand ov-chipkaart does not see my active NS Flex subscription 

I cannot look into your details here, but I assume that they have put a new activation for you in the system. Can you check at a ticket machine if there are any products ready to pick up for you?

Yes, thanks, now I see NS Flex!

There is some product “Reizen op saldo bij NS 2e klass”, may I remove it, can it interfere with NS Flex subscription?

Badge +3

You cannot remove it and it won't interfere with NS Flex.

Thanks, I hope everything will work now

Reageer